First Nation Healing Centre Inc. Requires One (1) Casual Resident Support Worker.
- Maintain an awareness of all residents current situations/circumstances, including their physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state, through communication and consultation with counseling staff at shift change and through direct contact immediately after shift change.
- Refers clients to appropriate community agencies in manner that facilitates the relationship between the client and the other agency.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Must provide a Criminal Record Check, and Child Abuse Registry, Adult Criminal Record check
- Be ready and willing to do shift-work
- Fisher River Cree Nation Band Members first priority
- Must have obtained a 1 yr Counseling Certificate.
- Knowledge and awareness of Family Violence Issues.
- Have excellent communication skills when working with families.
Please forward your resume by February 27, 2019 to:
Carrie Chubb, Acting E.D.
Fisher River Cree Nation
Fax: (204) 645-2546